• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Xbox Forza Horizon 5 has over 10 million players.

The game is a masterclass. Well deserved!

Halo Infinite boutta beat this record too lmao

Well done! I don't enjoy racers myself but it's great to see that fans of the genre are seemingly getting a high quality release for it!

It's a great achievement, it's just a shame that I've fallen off of the game already. I just don't think I'm a fan of its 'everything now' design, and I've been put off by the horribly cringey dialogue and 'story' missions.

i've been playing it non stop since the public release and the game is so full of content that I don't even know how long it will take to complete it.

Well deserved game reminds me of oldskool need for speed but on a huge scale and well done. You can do all kinds of races and theres so much to do and the mexico map is insane.

I hope for the dlc they go all out like forza horizon 3. One crazy one liie hotwheels and one with a new extreme location.

It should probably get to 20-30 million no problem right? Considering that its on GamePass and that has a user base of 30 million and growing.

Fantastic game. I put dozens of hours into already. I’m taking a break so I have new races to do during Xmas break.

Back
Top Bottom