• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sales Data Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes ships over 1 million units worldwide

mazi

picross pundit

deepL translation:
"Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes" has shipped over 1,000,000 units worldwide.

The total worldwide shipments of "Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes" have surpassed 1 million units. Thank you to all of you who have purchased it!

Contributed one (1) sale, so

akward-sadie.gif

It's probably my fav of the Nintendo Warriors games so well deserved.

Koei-Tecmo have struck gold with these Nintendo Warriors collabs so no doubt they have another one in mind. What would it be I wonder? A Xenoblade Warriors would seem like a decent bet to me.

Xenoblade Warriors needs to happen, the Xenoblade Multiverse is actually a thing for God's sake.

(Although I still would prefer a Tokyo Mirage Sessions #XC in terms of crossovers).

Deserved. I still prefer Age of Calamity over this, but I enjoyed playing through all 3 routes.

With there being 2 Hyrule Warriors and 2 Fire Emblem Warriors, I wonder what series is next for a Warriors game? Xenoblade Warriors is the obvious choice, but there’s a part of me that craves another Dragon Quest Heroes game set in the world of DQXI, despite how unlikely that would be at this point.

A Fire Emblem spin-off selling more than a million copies. What a time to be alive.

Incidentally, whenever Nintendo and Koei Tecmo announce a new "Warriors" collaboration, you always read comments like "Oof, ANOTHER Warriors game? WHY?" Well, this is why; million sellers galore.

Enjoyed my time with this. Hopefully I'll find the time for a second playthrough at some point.

I think it took the original Fire Emblem Warriors six months later I think to reach this milestone. Three Hopes only took a month and a half, so this is like 4x or 5x faster than the original. I could be wrong on the exact time, but I know it took much longer for the original to reach this.

Last edited:
yes good

wonder if we get dlc? Not that I’m in a hurry, I still haven’t really played it because Sunbreak massively distracted me

KT then: Will a Zelda Musou Game work?

KT now: Will a Animal Crossing Musou be possible?

Congrats on the team. I am planning on getting but time has been a pain.

I think it took the original Fire Emblem Warriors six months later I think to reach this milestone. Three Hopes only took a month and a half, so this is like 4x or 5x faster than the original. I could be wrong on the exact time, but I know it took much longer for the original to reach this.
FEW took 6 months, FE3HW 2 months

I am perfectly happy with getting a new Nintendo x Warriors game every two or three years!

Golf clap to the team. I've chipped away at it since launch and I've enjoyed it a fair amount.

At the risk of jinxing the whole show, I'd wager a season pass announcement could fit into an upcoming Direct...

This is great news! I'm really enjoying the Nintendo Warriors games, especially the two most recent ones. I know many of us are foaming at the mouth for a Xenoblade Warriors or Star Fox Warriors, but I'm hoping we'll see a sequel to Pokémon Conquest.

This is great news! I'm really enjoying the Nintendo Warriors games, especially the two most recent ones. I know many of us are foaming at the mouth for a Xenoblade Warriors or Star Fox Warriors, but I'm hoping we'll see a sequel to Pokémon Conquest.
Wasn’t that a Nobunga’s ambition game tho?

Glad to see these do well. The warriors games really make me want a Switch 2. They deserve better FPS and IQ.

WarioWare Warriors

It's too perfect, there's this large cast of popular characters just waiting for more action.

Plus, Fart Shockwaves knocking back dozens of enemies.

Back
Top Bottom