• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Demo coming soon (potential leak?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MondoMega

Puffball Enthusiast
Pronouns
She/They
Nintendo of America were kind enough to put a 'Download Demo' button on their FEW: Three Hopes store page, likely earlier than intended. Clicking on it brings up an error message but it seems like something is happening sometime soon.
https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/fire-emblem-warriors-three-hopes-switch/

unknown.png

Please don't take this as meaning that a direct is imminent.

Seems like this was always likely, since Age of Calamity got a demo

Good to see a seeming confirmation though, and this is definitely a game that I'd like a demo for. Having too much trouble deciding between it and Sunbreak as my big end-of-June purchase

Age of Calamity had one.

I wouldn’t be surprised. In fact. It might be this fridays announcement since all 3 houses got their trailers.

Oh shoot, I should have FamiComms alert a dedicated thread whenever a demo goes live for a game...

Hell yeah give it to me. I’m replaying AOC right now and loving it. I hope this game can live up to AOC
I got to finish my playthrough as well, stopped right before the final battle. I've been considering picking up the DLC, but I want to wait and see if Nintendo might include it in the Expansion Pack.

I got to finish my playthrough as well, stopped right before the final battle. I've been considering picking up the DLC, but I want to wait and see if Nintendo might include it in the Expansion Pack.
Omg I was literally thinking this yesterday (hoping the dlc would come to the Expansion Pack)

Omg I was literally thinking this yesterday (hoping the dlc would come to the Expansion Pack)
That hope is the only thing keeping me from pressing the purchase button. Well that and TMNT possibly releasing later this month.

They wouldn't put up a demo two weeks in advance. It's probably coming tomorrow or Friday attached to previews for the game like Strikers was.

Would be weird if they added a demo at the same time as there's a timed demo for Battle Strikers going on,.

Hopefully it's not a mistake. I've been eyeing the game for a while now but my purchase hinges entirely on how involved the strategy gameplay is.

I hope this is like AoC, which I like, and not like P5:S, which I'm struggling to get to grips with.

Probably for the week of the direct I'd assume. It would be weird for it to come out this week, when the Strikers multiplayer is live and it would be weird for it to be next week when Strikers is coming out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom