• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends Round 6 Results are live!

Chrom won with a big lead. Meh, would've liked some other character there. Soren was close!

Women division is pretty boring, I found Tiki to be a bland character in Awakening. But oh well, there is always next year!

Chrom won with a big lead. Meh, would've liked some other character there. Soren was close!

Women division is pretty boring, I found Tiki to be a bland character in Awakening. But oh well, there is always next year!

As I understand it, having not really played the game in a long time, Adult Tiki got rallied around because Young tiki has like 5 versions, while Adult tiki has 2 in game, but was a launch character and the only alt was mid 2017, shortly after the game launched.

More about a character getting shafted so hard by the developers than being extremely popular.

As I understand it, having not really played the game in a long time, Adult Tiki got rallied around because Young tiki has like 5 versions, while Adult tiki has 2 in game, but was a launch character and the only alt was mid 2017, shortly after the game launched.

More about a character getting shafted so hard by the developers than being extremely popular.
I haven't played either since the fallen Edelgard banner haha.

Oh yeah, i remember young Tiki having way more alts, even a legendary version. I was secretly hoping a joke character like Gatekeeper would get some votes again.

Still glad Seliph is second, that's really impressive and he's the first (actually second, but Roy doesn't count) JP only character to win CYL.

It's really taken Chrom 6 of these to get that W huh?

Seems about the right time to announce a new game to give Heroes a bigger pool of characters to flog. Will be interesting if they do another of these and bring back the old winners where the votes land then

Adult Tiki finally won OMG!!! Can't wait to see how they will do the CYL of her. Based on her mother Naga?

Seems about the right time to announce a new game to give Heroes a bigger pool of characters to flog. Will be interesting if they do another of these and bring back the old winners where the votes land then
Nah. If you're chosen, you're out of the CYL pool forever. 3H fans got their last pick for some years, as this(rumored) year FE characters will absolutely win by a landslide next year.

One thing I'd like to happen is a true popularity contest, so you get 7 votes but you can only choose a character once and IS doesn't tell any of the results until it's over

One thing I'd like to happen is a true popularity contest, so you get 7 votes but you can only choose a character once and IS doesn't tell any of the results until it's over
They should go all-in and make you rate all the 300-400 whatever characters in FE in an ordered list.

That still wouldn't work quite how you're thinking because people will either only vote once, or vote for the couple they actually like and then pick losers who won't ever get a chance of winning like Danved so that their favourite had the best chance.

Still, we can already tell you that the three houses lords and Ike would top that list if you did it right now, lol.

That still wouldn't work quite how you're thinking because people will either only vote once, or vote for the couple they actually like and then pick losers who won't ever get a chance of winning like Danved so that their favourite had the best chance.

Still, we can already tell you that the three houses lords and Ike would top that list if you did it right now, lol.
Oh I know it won't tell much about the lords. What I'm really interested is all the others.
Also I don't think that many will vote only once.

Nah. If you're chosen, you're out of the CYL pool forever. 3H fans got their last pick for some years, as this(rumored) year FE characters will absolutely win by a landslide next year.
Might be nice for them to basically wipe the record for a future poll once a couple more FE's have come out, to see who's become the most popular since launch. Maybe for the 10th anniversary of Heroes if it's still going by then (seems likely lol).

Might be nice for them to basically wipe the record for a future poll once a couple more FE's have come out, to see who's become the most popular since launch. Maybe for the 10th anniversary of Heroes if it's still going by then (seems likely lol).
I think if they did that it would be a separate event in alongside CYL.

Back
Top Bottom