• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Fire Emblem Heroes - Choose Your Legends Round 6 - Awaiting the Results

I hope we don't get both Byleths as winners, would be lame as hell.

That said, I don't have a favorite with chances to win so I'll just use my votes on random characters I like, just because I can.

If I recall correctly, the general assumption is that for the men, Chrom and Felix are the front runners. The women's field is a much more open race.

As per tradition, I will vote for who I want added to the game, rather than a winner.
Same, which is why my first two votes are for Tharja and Canas as usual. The rest will be determined in time.

Day 1 - Top 8
Top 8 characters after the first day of voting as per the official twitter account in alphabetical order.

Female
Azura [Fates]
Bernadetta [Three Houses]
Byleth (female) [Three Houses]
Corrin (female) [Fates]
Dorothea [Three Houses]
Hilda [Three Houses]
Robin (female) [Awakening]
Tiki [Awakening]

Male
Byleth (male) [Three Houses]
Chrom [Awakening]
Felix [Three Houses]
Robin (male) [Awakening]
Seliph [Genealogy of the Holy War]
Sigurd [Genealogy of the Holy War]
Soren [Path of Radiance / Radiant Dawn]
Yuri [Three Houses]

Sadly no Katarina or FemKris. Though weird how Male Robin is more popular than Fem Robin if the listing are based on current ranking.
Although the list is in alphabetical order, male Robin has always been the more popular one with the exception of CYL 4:
CYL 1: Male 8th place, Female 11th place
CYL 2: Male 7th place, Female 20th place
CYL 3: Male 5th place, Female 4th place (her sudden popularity in this one is because a popular youtuber canpaigned for her)
CYL 4: Male 8th place, Female 13th place
CYL 5: Both in 7th place but Male had 2 thousand more votes

Also midterms will be announced on the 24th.

Last edited:
Seliph is second in the males pool. People really want their Genealogy of the Holy War remake lol. I hope he will knock Chrom off first place, and Felix or Soren overtake Chrom.

Mia is in top 15, time to increase my propaganda efforts to get her to top 2.

This is probably Bernie's last chance lol. New game this year will dominate CYL7 and FE4 Remake will dominate CLY8.

Despite those "leaks", I still think there is practically zero chance we get two games two years in a row, even if one is a remake.

If it took them 2 years to make a remake on the 3DS, and they had to cut some serious corners to get Echoes out as it was, the idea that they could do it in half the time on the Switch is quite a stretch. I'm sure there will be another fire emblem game this year, it'll have been 3 since Three houses launched after all, and the series is practically on a continuous development cycle, but another remake on top of that? Not sure I'll believe that until I see it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see another Fire Emblem spin off though, maybe warriors 2?

Despite those "leaks", I still think there is practically zero chance we get two games two years in a row, even if one is a remake.

If it took them 2 years to make a remake on the 3DS, and they had to cut some serious corners to get Echoes out as it was, the idea that they could do it in half the time on the Switch is quite a stretch. I'm sure there will be another fire emblem game this year, it'll have been 3 since Three houses launched after all, and the series is practically on a continuous development cycle, but another remake on top of that? Not sure I'll believe that until I see it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see another Fire Emblem spin off though, maybe warriors 2?
I don't know if I believe the rumours yet, but if we are getting 2 FE games in 2 years it is possible. Koei Tecmo is working on one game, the people in IS who usually work on FE games haven't done anything since the 3DS games (probably working on Heroes). It's plausible they're working on a remake. It means it's 6 years since SoV launched in 2017, and if I'm not mistaken, even that game didn't have everyone who worked on Fates.

Again, I don't know if this would be the case necessarily.

Time to vote Haar, Nephenee and then some Three Houses characters \o/

Chrom and Seliph would be fun on males side. I'd love if somehow both Byleth and Bernadetta get kicked off from female side and we don't get a 3H character this year.

The perfect winners for me would be, in no particular order:
Chrom and Seliph/Soren (Although even Felix I wouldn't complain)
Tiki and Hilda (So I can have my GD Brave team)
I just hope Bylass doesn't win because even though they'll probably give her a better outfit than her current abomination, I just know the brave one will be full on fan service.

I don't think fanservice is all that likely for a brave variant. Heroes has generally kept that theme fairly tasteful, even more sexualized characters like Camilla have it toned down.

I don't think fanservice is all that likely for a brave variant. Heroes has generally kept that theme fairly tasteful, even more sexualized characters like Camilla have it toned down.
Considering Kusakihara's "upgrade" to Marianne, I'm not to hopefull lol
Which reminds me, hopefully he doesn't do the art for any of them or at least not the female side.

At the very least, I'm happy that Male Robin is 5th, hopefully he gets an alt or legendary that's not freaking Grima?

syaxbJL.jpg

Adult Tiki is one of my favorite characters so imagine my surprise when everyone else voted for her seemingly out of nowhere.
I think she has a pretty good chance of winning.
My prediction is that outside of maybe Byleth the others will remain.

Back
Top Bottom