• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion FINALLY: Pepsi (and cream) has been merged with a donut.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Pepsi-Introduces-New-Pepsi-ColaCream-Donut-In-Partnership-With-Randys-Donuts-678x381.jpg

Only problem? It's exclusive to a donut shop (Randy's Donuts) i've never heard of. and with only eight locations, you probably haven't either.

Aside from Pepsi and cream, the donut also has pop rocks inside it.
and there's a suitably large giveaway for such a massive brand as Pepsi, buying a combo containing the donut and pepsi enters you for the chance to win the following...
  1. Limited-edition merch
  2. Randyā€™s Donuts gift cards
  3. One year's worth of Pepsi
  4. Pepsi-branded Sneakers
If you're not anywhere near this place, you can also enter by using the special Instagramā„¢ AR Filter they've made for this promotion.

I know you're not, but the well-formatted links and careful branding makes these threads seem like you're being paid

and to be clear, I by no means want you to stop

the truth is revealed! šŸ˜²
I know you're not, but the well-formatted links and careful branding makes these threads seem like you're being paid

and to be clear, I by no means want you to stop
Yeah, i've been working at Pepsico since 2016!
But seriously, i just find posting random fast food news like this to be a good source for fun thread ideas. Like pretending a new Arbys sandwich is supposed to be the "final boss" of the chain.
I would prefer it if my threads about my archival work could get as much attention as these food threads. :/

I'd say this sounds a bit too weird for me, but I actually really like those cola gummies you find sometimes, so maybe this is alright.

This reminds me my college regularly served ā€œpepsi chickenā€ in one of the food halls/courts. I used to love Pepsi (I gave up soda two years ago) and I love chicken, but those two absolutely do not go together at all lol. As a picky eater, I often had to go somewhere else if that was the menu that day.

Back
Top Bottom