• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Festivus 2023 - Airing of Grievances Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this, but I'd like to emphasize Fuck TinyBuild. They're a plague of an indie publisher that has sold their souls to fucking Hello, Neighbor.
Nothing like laying off an entire studio 2 days before Christmas. Can’t wait until next year?!?

Remember when Ubisoft released actual video games, way back when? The new Prince of Persia reminds me of those days, the first Ubisoft game in a very long time that actually looks like something I'd like to play. Fuck what reckless greed and the pursuit of money at all costs has done to the AAA industry, it's such a disgrace. Even Sony has fallen victim to it, promising an ever-escalating amount of GAAS designed to empty your wallet. Nintendo is a corporation not immune to money-grubbing, but I still feel so glad that they're one of the few large companies that's not willing to abandon everything for the sake of short term profits and trend-chasing.

Remember when Ubisoft released actual video games, way back when? The new Prince of Persia reminds me of those days, the first Ubisoft game in a very long time that actually looks like something I'd like to play. Fuck what reckless greed and the pursuit of money at all costs has done to the AAA industry, it's such a disgrace. Even Sony has fallen victim to it, promising an ever-escalating amount of GAAS designed to empty your wallet. Nintendo is a corporation not immune to money-grubbing, but I still feel so glad that they're one of the few large companies that's not willing to abandon everything for the sake of short term profits and trend-chasing.
Remember when they had all that good will with the Vevindi hostile takeover stuff? Then turned out to be enablers of sexual harassers the whole time…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom