• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Reviews Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water Reviews

I find kinda weird of Opencritic to mix in the WiiU version (the vast majority of reviews) with the new ones.
Switch MC is at 78 btw.

Some weird reviews on some platforms btw (like Pushsquare complaining about the controls after saying they disabled gyro), but at least it's not like the WiiU reviews comparing the game to Outlast...

Still thinking of getting this since I've never tried a Fatal Frame before. Is this one just not that good?
Don't bother. If you can, try the find a way to play the first two games. Fatal Frame 2 actually got a remake on the Wii.

Some of the reviews are doing too many comparisons and missing the point. This one wasn't supposed to be like the older games, Tecmo tried something different and made more arcadey, more combat based game. It's a good game for what it is.

I'd like to try the franchise sometime, but not even the fans recommend that one, so I guess it's not happening this time.

Back
Top Bottom