• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Even though the movie might be tacky, I am excited for Clerks III, just for nostalgia's sake. I'm getting old :(

7threst

Hello, lady of the house speaking?
Pronouns
He/him/his
So Clerks III is coming out this fall. Never expected this to come out but here we are. Sure, It's probably corny and a cash grab by Kevin Smith but whatever. I am excited to relive the '90's once again.

I absolutely adore Kevin Smith and I hope he keeps doing what he's doing. Clerks III looks meta as hell what with Smith's own heart attack years ago.

Enjoying a piece of art because it emotionally moves you is a good thing. Nothing wrong with Nostalgia in this case.

This looks better than I thought! I don’t know how I feel about the concept, but I’m willing to stomach a lot for one more ride with Randall.

This looks so great lol. Clerks is honestly a very underrated franchise. The Animated Series is criminally underappreciated.

My sister-in-law lives in Leonardo NJ and would constantly walk by where they were filming. It's awesome that they keep in NJ.

Nah my friends and I are all in!

This movie series more than anything else made speaks to me as a person. I just so relate to everything. While def over the top and zany at times it also feels so real. Something I can’t say about most movies.

Back
Top Bottom