• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Reviews EDGE Magazine #394 review scores - Another Code: Recollection, Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown, and more

mazi

picross pundit
Z87Aj91.jpg

Reviews:
The Finals - 8
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown - 8
Asgard's Wrath 2 - 6
Another Code: Recollection - 6
Go Mecha Ball - 6
Home Safety Hotline - 7
Raindrop Sprinters - 8

Cover - Exoborne
Hype - Once Human, Lost Records: Bloom & Rage, Nirvana Noir, Thrasher, Chasing The Unseen, Darkweb Streamer
Hype Roundup - OD, Big Walk, Tenebris Somnia, Horses, World of Goo 2
Studio Profile - Fool's Theory
The Making of - Halo Wars
Time Extend - Rock Band 4
The Long Game - Resident Evil 4 (VR)

As per this site's review thread policy, please try to engage with the text of the review instead of focusing on the numerical score. - meatbag, xghost777, mariodk18
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown deserved a 9, but I'll allow it.

Another Code reviews really making me lose respect for every gaming outlet out there.
To be fair Edge does use the entire 1 to 10 scale relatively well, I'd put ACR around the 7 to 8 mark personally. Loved it but it is flawed.

I guess I won't be getting Another Code if it didn't leave the critics in awe, that's been happening a lot with Nintendo recently right?

Back
Top Bottom