• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Reviews EDGE Magazine #383 review scores - Kirby's Return To Dream Land Deluxe, Octopath Traveler 2, Resident Evil 4, and more

mazi

picross pundit
fr51flmwcam-kxv44f2m.jpg

Reviews:
Resident Evil 4 - 8
Wo Long Fallen Dynasty - 8
Tchia - 7
Wild Hearts - 6
Octopath Traveler 2 - 7
Company of Heroes 3 - 8
Bayonetta Origins: Cereza and the Lost Demon - 7
Horizon: Call of the Mountain - 8
Song in the Smoke Rekindled - 7
Scars Above - 5
Storyteller - 7
Backbeat - 7
King of the Castle - 6
Kirby's Return To Dream Land Deluxe - 7
Blanc - 4

(source)

Last edited:
Nothing too shocking but, having played Wo Long for 10 minutes on Game Pass before growing bored of it, it's pretty wild that it got the same score as RE4 haha

I might pick up a copy of Edge just to see what they had to say about Octopath Traveller 2. I always find it more interesting to read reviews that differ wildly from my opinion, in this case just to see what didn’t float their boat. IMO it’s one of the strongest RPGs in years.

I'm glad Kirby got a 7. I've been thoroughly enjoying it, much more than I would have imagined based on a lot of the other reviews.

Nothing too shocking but, having played Wo Long for 10 minutes on Game Pass before growing bored of it, it's pretty wild that it got the same score as RE4 haha
I was going to say that Wo Long getting an 8 feels VERY generous from EDGE, dang.

Back
Top Bottom