• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News EA Sports College Football 25 coming this Summer, new teaser released, full reveal coming in May

WestEgg

King of the Krocs
Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

Anyone who goes over to the Roost may have seen I'm a big college sports fan, so this is incredibly excting for me. Can't wait to see the reveal.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is it like Madden but with different teams or more some kind of FIFA Street version of Madden?

Still waiting to see some actual gameplay. I can't stand modern Madden, so a re-skinned Madden has little interest to me.

NCAA 14 is probably the last football game that I truly enjoyed.

Last edited:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hope it's a good game. Wonder if this could be a testbed for huge Madden changes (physics, game mechanics, etc.)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hope it's a good game. Wonder if this could be a testbed for huge Madden changes (physics, game mechanics, etc.)
I pray they move to a full RTGI pipeline, but that won't happen until they dump last gen

I expected this would have had to be the case for the game to really be worth bringing back, but glad to see it confirmed.

2366D1B9-D01C-4CB5-9FAA-5BF4889A4423.jpg

I know people clown on (yearly) Sports games for being super similar every year but damn the scope alone of a lot of these is impressive and should not be forgotten

I really hope this comes out on PC or switch (the latter feels VERY unlikely) Otherwise I need to actually get a PS5

I’d do it, but I really don’t want to spend $400 minimum for 1 game and maybe earlier access to some PS exclusives

I'm told all the bowl games will be in EA Sports College Football 25. The announcements are starting to trickle out. (The CFP has already announced it's in the game).

Back
Top Bottom