• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

PlayStation DREAMS comes to PS PLUS EXTRA on August 1st. MM releases TREN a 6-9hour Train Puzzle game. The last MM game for DREAMS.

It’s a big day in the Dreamiverse, folks. Try not to go off the rails with excitement as we reveal that our arcade puzzler, Tren, will be pulling into the station exclusively in Dreams on August 1. On top of that, Dreams will also be coming to PlayStation Plus Game Catalog (available to all PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium members) that very same day. That’s er… next week. Wow, that’s real soon. We’d better get those wheels moving.
DREAMS will continue to stay online and get patches but tool updates and stand alone game updates from MM will end with TREN as MM moves on to their next project.

“Hi all, it’s me, John Beech (sometimes CEO of BeechCorp), popping in to say a few words about Tren.

Designing and working on Tren has been a huge career highlight for me. Starting out as a solo passion project I worked on in my spare time, to a full Mm Original experience utilizing all the great skills and talents of the wonderful people at Mm, every moment has been a joy.

It’s chock full of personal Easter eggs and references, not just from me, but everyone in the studio who worked on it too.

It’s been built with love, care, and respect for what came before, and I cannot wait to see what the incredible Dreams community does with the Tren kit once they get their hands on it.”

We’ll also be catching up with the rest of the Tren team live on launch day at 5 pm BST over on our Twitch channel while streaming our very own playthrough of the game.

– John Beech*, CEO, BeechCorp

*John Beech the creator of TREN is now also the Creative Director at MM.
53068486192_7ea3ae8ac2_h.jpg
53069567578_6f19e4da47_h.jpg
53069567533_fa4103d0fb_h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom