• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV Dragon Ball Daima announced, new anime series coming in 2024

ITSMILNER

Tingle

Looks like they are retreading the idea of the GT making Goku a kid (now along with everyone else) looks good though, excited to see it.

Is it a proper series like Super or just intended to be a short run? Look interesting either way, I love Dragon Ball so I'll definitely be watching.

This show leaked beforehand, but there are so many Dragonball rumors it’s always hard to know what will pan out or not as someone not super tuned in haha. Kinda neat they are all kids, rumor I saw was just Goku and Shin which sounded odd. Very down for more Dragonball!

Eh, rather they adapt the res of the super manga with the same animation director and fixing the pacing of them

I don’t love the concept, but I guess it’s a way to deal with the power creep Super introduced at least.

Looks fantastic. It's a great concept to shake up the series and bring it back to its comical roots, which imo is a much needed change of pace.

I'm a sucker for Toriyama's art and I love how everything looks including the new designs.

Looks fantastic. It's a great concept to shake up the series and bring it back to its comical roots, which imo is a much needed change of pace.

I'm a sucker for Toriyama's art and I love how everything looks including the new designs.
Same! I always enjoyed the humor and low key stuff in dragonball, it’s actually why I enjoyed super so much. Like yeah there’s some dire stuff going on like goku black, the return of frieza, and the universal tournament of power, but the tone the stakes still some how feel lower than they felt in z, especially when compared to the cell and Buu saga’s. I think it worked in the series favor though, and let the comedy shine more.

Gt 2? No thank you
generally I'd agree but GT reimagined by Toriyama though?

Look at the unbelievable glowup he gave to the Broly movie

So, is this like the Dragon Ball equivalent of Muppet Babies?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this 😅

Who said that? I'm curious.
I'm beyond curious and into the realm of hopeful. I wanna see what Super can pull off now that we've seen what they can do in the Broly movie.

excited-anime-girl-god1nedefx6g3e6r.gif

Back
Top Bottom