• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Dragon Age 4 In “Very Good Shape,” Could Launch In 2023 At The Earliest

I have a friend who really likes Dragon Age Inquisition 🤷🏿‍♂️

That's all I know about the series tbh. Just hope it comes out good is all I can say really.

It was a joke, but in all seriousness, Dragon Age Origins isn't fit to shine Mass Effect 2's shoes.
I mean, if you like horrible combat changes, a worse cast, a terrible follow-up enemy faction compared to the Geth, and a main story which is extremely weak and only exists as an excuse to prop up the character interactions and sidequests, sure :p

It's a great game, but DA:O and ME1 did pretty much everything better (even though I think they're all about equal).

Please take care when citing sources
Hey folks, I've edited the link being used in this thread, but I wanted to use this as an opportunity to remind you of best practices when making threads on news stories.

• The "News" pre-fix should ideally be reserved for actual articles from reputable news sources. Something an insider says on a podcast should use the "Rumour" pre-fix instead.
  • Please make sure to link to the original story. In this case, the link in the OP was to an article which in its first few lines mentions that it came from a podcast which was transcribed by VGC. So in this case, you should mention (and possibly link to) the podcast, and the preferred link would be the VGC article. It's best to include some excerpts or quotes from the article in your OP, too.
  • In situations like this (i.e. the rumor comes from a podcast), it's not always obvious what's the best the link to use, but please exercise a little discretion in which sites you link to. The original link in the OP was to an alt-right leaning website which has in the past targeted women, people of color and the LGBT community. Needless to say, this is not the kind of website we want to link to on Famiboards.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom