• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Dominoes

Completely disagree with Joe here. Fallen dominoes are not the absence of potential, they're potential fulfilled! They've become what they were meant to become. Dominoes are great!

Completely disagree with Joe here. Fallen dominoes are not the absence of potential, they're potential fulfilled! They've become what they were meant to become. Dominoes are great!
Fulfilled to what end? To what end!? Its a waste....

Fulfilled to what end? To what end!? Its a waste....

To whatever end we please! They were made for us to set up any which way we wish, to fall in whatever direction we ordain! What would you have them do... have them stand upright, waiting for the moment for which they were designed for all eternity?! Leave them unused, liberally coated with the dust of ages!? Take the plunge! Knock them over!

To whatever end we please! They were made for us to set up any which way we wish, to fall in whatever direction we ordain! What would you have them do... have them stand upright, waiting for the moment for which they were designed for all eternity?! Leave them unused, liberally coated with the dust of ages!? Take the plunge! Knock them over!
They were designed to play some kind of game that only the elderly understand. It is played in parks in the tree filtered sunlights and on rickety old tables in rickety city apartment kitchens. To set them up for such youthful thrills is to miss the point of their true nature.

They were designed to play some kind of game that only the elderly understand. It is played in parks in the tree filtered sunlights and on rickety old tables in rickety city apartment kitchens. To set them up for such youthful thrills is to miss the point of their true nature.

Such is the domain of the young! None shall stop me, not even you!

koopa-bah-bah.gif

This thread makes me wonder if FlippyCat is still making epic domino creations. I could check, but I won’t. At least not right now.

dominos are tired of us meddling in their affairs

Last edited:
Seen a lot of guys on the street at little folding tables playing dominoes. Looks fun. There's betting involved. Is it like mahjong? I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom