• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Devolver Digital Marketing Countdown to Marketing

Ah the annual warm up act before the Direct. Looking forward to watching this tomorrow when I have time :cool:

Lmao, my man Suda be rambling.

I unironically love their events. unlike events like Summer Games, they make even the un-games part interesting to watch

This was amazing. Suda was great and we need a Nina Struthers game or show. The formula had been getting a little stale, but this definitely was top notch. Way more entertaining than SGF.

Cult of the lamb looks more interesting each time I see it. Reminds me of a blend of isaac and hades, doesn't it ?

James Turner game has an incredible art direction, I hope it will get a decent switch port.

Skate story looks sick.

I need this shirt

sVEJFvC.jpg

This was amazing. Suda was great and we need a Nina Struthers game or show. The formula had been getting a little stale, but this definitely was top notch. Way more entertaining than SGF.
I almost put off watching for this reason, but I'm glad I did. Felt a little light on announcements, but all the games look like pretty good quality and the Suda mecha was fun even if all the consolidation stuff is a bit overplayed.

that was a fun show, as usual. it's kinda impressive that they're following this silly storyline for like... 6 years now?

Watched it live. A little more low key than last year which I appreciated. Skate Story looked awesome!

This was fun to watch like always. I mean if you aren‘t interested into the story segments you can just watch the trailers afterwards.

Just played the Cult of the Lamb demo on Steam, and I'm in love. Beautiful art style, great music, and smooth gameplay. Will definitely get it. Gonna wait for performance impressions on Switch before I decide on the platform though.

Given the genre and the series' history, I would expect it to appear at the PC Gaming Show before a console event
Xbox is a PC event too! And Monkey Island seems like something that they would try to bag for Day 1 Game Pass imo

Devolver's no bullshit self aware approach to things is just so great. I know it's still a corporation but it's awesome.

Tom Clancy's Animal Crossing + Mecha Suda51 + Cult of the Lamb + Plucky Squire
A great and entertaining presentation, thank you

Finally watched this during lunch and Suda 51 as Max Headroom is not something I knew that was missing in my life.

Plucky Squire looks like someone looked at Mario Odyssey and said "give me more of that!". Looks amazing.

Angry Foot looks like a love letter to Might & Magic: Dark Messiah. I hope RPS is all over that one.

I was already sold on Cult of the Lamb from the initial announcement, eagerly awaiting to see how that does.

I'm now sad that DD's YT page doesn't have a playlist of all the past events. I think I only started watching these in earnest a year or two ago and there's definitely some backstory I'm missing.

Back
Top Bottom