• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Day of the Devs Showcase Finished! (Summer Games Fest palate cleanser!)

Plum

Tingle

If you want a refresher after the Summer Dark Sci-Fi Games Fest Showcase, tune back in to Keighley's channel and watch the Day of the Devs :D Many are coming to Switch so it's essentially an Indie Showcase as well!

I'll update with all the games shown when the VoD is up.

Thanks for making the thread! Can't wait to catch up with this later tonight / tomorrow and will share my thoughts :)

This is great. Actual gameplay and developer commentary rather than a parade of CGI trailers and Keighley’s buddies!

Loving the vibes in this showcase.

I'm in for Choo-Choo Charles, Just to the Left (?), and this Water Nymph game

Really good showcase so far :)

Thanks for highlighting this. I didn't even bother with the Game Fest, but I'll gladly watch this.

Naiad (sp?) has my attention.

So many good-looking games here. It's like Summer Game Fest was all I hate about the industry and this is all I love about it

That was fun, glad I did not tune out right after SGF was done because I was too busy shitposting and stumbled into this.

i enjoyed that very much, and ending with some good music as a bonus. lovely.

Not really a palate cleanser, more like the full meal for me lol. I've seen more interesting stuff here in 20 minutes than the whole SGF so far

um yes

gimmie

Was this from the presentation? Just saw it on Nintendo’s channel and I’m salivating

EDIT: Oop, just found @mazi ’s thread!

Back
Top Bottom