• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Datamining indicates Peter Griffin might be coming to Fortnite

Did anyone else play Family Guy Online? It was a free MMORPG that didn't make it past the beta stage, apparently about ten years ago. (the wiki page)

Hopefully this works out better for them!

I hope the "Peter trips and hurts his knee" gag is somehow worked in.

Peter: "Hey Lois, remember that time I was in Fortnite?"
Lois: "Yes Petah, we all remember. You got last."
Peter: "I distinctly remember winning, actually"
Chris: "You ran around like a maniac putting up random walls in illogical locations, dad. You did not win."
Peter: "So my methods are unique, so what? I won. I beat all the boobs."
Brian: "Noobs. It's noobs, Peter, and you didn't beat anyone, you just shot at a bush for five minutes."
Peter: "That bush could have been a player! It's a actual thing that can happen, Brian!"
Stewie: "Didn't the winner have a Chicken Skin of human proportions?"
Peter: "Whatever! I don't even like Fortnite! From now on, I'm only into Pugb!"
scene cuts to Peter in a pub
Peter looks at the camera: "I missunderstood the name."

I don't know much about Fortnite, but I swear to god I've seen this exact same rumor pop up like 5 times now. I assumed he was already in the game.

I hate that this made me think "I wonder if they ever referenced Fortnite on the show proper".

I hate that I actually looked it up.

And I hate the joke. Essentially, reading this thread title was a mistake.

Fortnite skins come in packs of four, right? Who would be the other 3? Lois is I assume one of them, maybe the giant chicken?
Not really. There is no written rule. The vast majority are only one at the same time (Robocop, God of War, Uncharted, etc).
Also packs of two (Alien, Street Fighter, Terminator...) and packs of 4 (Dragon Ball, Naruto, MHA).

The only thing that seems consistent to me is that anime crossover = 4 skins.

The rumor also points to the Family Guy skin in the next battle pass so maybe it comes alone and that's it.

I personally expect a Rick and Morty situation. Rick was in a battle pass and Morty came to the shop in that same season. Peter at the next pass and Stewie or Lois or Giant Chicken in the shop its my bet.

Last edited:
the only person that can stop Peter Griffin.
pacman-fortnite.gif

Dismissive commentary
Staff Communication
There is no need to dismiss member’s concerns about the series here. A defence of ‘but they mock everything’ ignores that there’s a huge difference between a longrunning, highly successful and lucrative media franchise a) punching up at the powerful and b) mocking the vulnerable. -PixelKnight, Irene, Red Monster

This makes bigotry okay, I guess. Wow.
On the one hand, I have not said that it is good or bad, only that they mess with everything, like South Park. If one wants to see these type series or not, it depends on each one
I don't particularly like it, I see them as too crude and rude.

On the other hand Peter as a character in itself makes me laugh because he physically resembles to one of my uncles.And this is where my only interest is in its possible addition to fortnite.

Staff Communication
There is no need to dismiss member’s concerns about the series here. A defence of ‘but they mock everything’ ignores that there’s a huge difference between a longrunning, highly successful and lucrative media franchise a) punching up at the powerful and b) mocking the vulnerable. -PixelKnight, Irene, Red Monster
Since this message seems to be addressed directly to me, in no way have I tried to diminish the concerns of others regarding the content of the series.

I only wanted to indicate that, indeed, the series contains criticism and ridicule of many things.

And in fact, if any user here has felt like this or understood a different thing, I would have preferred that they tell me before simply notifying the staff. Since I am not native in English, it is possible that I could have expressed myself badly in a previous message.

Back
Top Bottom