• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Cuties only show and tell

totofogo

thinkin bt pkmn 4
Pronouns
he/him 🏳️‍🌈
Hi fami, I'm sleep deprived on a lazy sunday thanks to the pokemon direct

I've been thinking about how cute these two are

water.png
kirby-happy-2x.png

Quaxly is easily my gen 9 starter and I very well may have to stunt him from ever evolving.

Kirby is finally getting his flowers in nearly a month with his first ever 3D Platformer.

So fami, what cuties are you thinking about and what do you have to share about them?

Klonoa1_Design.png

Cutie of the year: Klonoa! Look at him, don't you want to hug him till he Wahoo?
I cannot wait for Phantasy Reverie Series! Such a well-deserved port at long last, will be my first official purchase in the series and hopefully not the last.

The pac-man hat is a nice touch.

slowpoke1.png

Slowpoke is one of the greatest Pokemon of all time. They love to enjoy life at their own pace, no matter what.

Fun fact; one of Slowpoke's favorite foods is udon! Why? Their name in Japanese is Yadon... which sounds a little like udon. In fact, Kagawa Prefecture in Japan, which prides itself on its udon, teamed up with The Pokemon Company and made Slowpoke a mascot of their city. They even made a cute video where they claimed to change the prefecture name from "Udon Prefecture" to "Yadon Prefecture"!

slowpoke1.png

Slowpoke is one of the greatest Pokemon of all time. They love to enjoy life at their own pace, no matter what.

Fun fact; one of Slowpoke's favorite foods is udon! Why? Their name in Japanese is Yadon... which sounds a little like udon. In fact, Kagawa Prefecture in Japan, which prides itself on its udon, teamed up with The Pokemon Company and made Slowpoke a mascot of their city. They even made a cute video where they claimed to change the prefecture name from "Udon Prefecture" to "Yadon Prefecture"!

That video was fantastic

slowpoke1.png

Holy shit this video is cracking me up

Slowpoke coming into the room lmaoooo

Hi fami, I'm sleep deprived on a lazy sunday thanks to the pokemon direct

I've been thinking about how cute these two are

water.png
kirby-happy-2x.png

falinks a cute

b2793007bacd066de703748220a549b5ae78ae03.gifv

df1fc3ed3da19963c222e93d380bbdf59cff197e.gifv

Klonoa1_Design.png

Cutie of the year: Klonoa! Look at him, don't you want to hug him till he Wahoo?

slowpoke1.png

Alright here goes a very good boi

tumblr-fd0ced89db2309f1a86f2f0de093904f-cf9f24db-400.webp

images

tumblr-547197a6b4ffba7073734abc711c5902-aa7f5887-250.webp

tumblr-na5tm8y57n1r70pvuo2-400.webp

All great picks. So cute! Gonna try to contribute with a franchise that isn't represented yet hmmm...

How about this ball of fluff?

Shiverian_1.JPG

Look at this thing d'awww

I approve of this thread. The wholesomeness is off the charts.

124442.png

Tanjerin aka Tanjy from Bug Fables 😄

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

I approve of this thread. The wholesomeness is off the charts.

124442.png

Tanjerin aka Tanjy from Bug Fables 😄

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Oh my, you win the thread so far for this

I need a Quaxly plushie already

My best bud, the cutest and kindest koala pal, precious Melba.

Melba_NH_1.png

993e63fb42525d2ae065945cddc9b142902b4f47.gifv

WrFRpbk.jpg

What's everyone's favorite new starter in terms of cuteness quotient?

Gotta be Fuecoco for me.

char_p2.png

For me my choice and your choice are tied. I’m hopeful the kitty evolves well, but the base form is pretty basic

Need some more Metroid in here:

EbSqr2vU8AEg-3k

Done by an artist named Rariatoo (@rariatoo)

I'm a big fan of confused Crocomire, since he's completely a victim in all this. Poor Crocomire...

Back
Top Bottom