• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

StarTopic Cult of the Lamb |ST| - Ba Ba Bad Sheep!

ITSMILNER

Tingle
header.jpg

Cult of the Lamb casts players in the role of a possessed lamb saved from annihilation by an ominous stranger, and must repay their debt by building a loyal following in his name. Start your own cult in a land of false prophets, venturing out into diverse and mysterious regions to build a loyal community of woodland Followers and spread your Word to become the one true cult.

BUILD YOUR FLOCK​

Collect and use resources to build new structures, perform dark rituals to appease the gods, and give sermons to reinforce the faith of your flock.

COTL_Worship.gif

DESTROY THE NON-BELIEVERS​

Explore a sprawling, randomly generated world, fight off hordes of enemies and defeat rival cult leaders in order to absorb their power and assert your cult's dominance.
COTL_Boss.gif

SPREAD YOUR WORD​

Train your flock and embark on a quest to explore and discover the secrets of four mysterious regions. Cleanse the non-believers, spread enlightenment, and perform mystical rituals on the journey to become the mighty lamb god.

COTL_Sermon.gif

Updates

CULT OF THE LAMB: RELICS OF THE OLD FAITH​

RelicsHeader.png

The Lamb must keep their Cult flourishing, their Followers faithful, and their power unchallenged as they crusade in this free content expansion, Relics of the Old Faith. It adds brand new ways to spread the gospel of the Cult of the Lamb with powerful new abilities, exciting new characters, and thrilling new challenges.

Delve into the shrouded history of the Lands of the Old Faith as the Lamb fights to conquer those who would question their power. New Cult buildings will appease your Followers while new combat abilities will smite opposing heretics. Uncover the secrets of the Old Faith so you can be the God you want to be in this massive content expansion!

New Combat​

The expansion brings a deeper layer to dungeon crawling for new and returning players. With powerful Relic abilities, heavy attacks for each weapon class, and dozens of items to find, the Lamb will unleash delightful devastation.

New Postgame​

Another challenge awaits after completing the main story. Revamped dungeons, mysterious characters and challenging boss encounters are in your new quest as the God of Death. Along the way, you can unlock Follower forms, fleeces, unchosen doctrines and more.

New Challenges​

Put your skills to the test with several new challenge modes for combatively competent Cult leaders. Boss Rush, Permadeath and other unique challenges await after defeating the final boss.

CULT OF THE LAMB X DON'T STARVE TOGETHER​

COTLxDontStarveBanner.png

Don’t let the Lamb starve in this crossover update with Don’t Starve Together! We’ve cooked up a whole new game mode, new themed decorations, and a new follower form to satisfy your hunger.

Survival Mode​

The ails of mortality plague the Lamb in Penitence mode. Eating. Sleeping. You will learn how your followers struggle to survive. But a simple bed isn’t enough for a great leader. The Leader Tent is the perfect place to get your beauty sleep.

An Arachnid’s Allegiance​

Webber arrives from the world of Don’t Starve Together. Can you unwrap the quest to convert them to your cult? They just don’t starve!

New Crossover Decorations​

From homages to the Deerclops and Pig society, to base necessities like the science machine and alchemy engine, you can customize your cult with a whole set of decorations from Don’t Starve Together.

First off, I hope it’s ok I created this as there wasn’t a place to discuss the game as far as I could see via searching. It’s still an ongoing game, hopefully some of Fami played/still play this or are interested enough to discuss it.

I’ve just started playing it myself, only played an hour so it’s still mostly tutorial/unlocking features but I like what I’ve played so far. Has a great atmosphere, one that especially works seeing as we are in the spookiest month of the year!

Anyone play this or has played it and goes back after an update lands?

First off, I hope it’s ok I created this as there wasn’t a place to discuss the game as far as I could see via searching. It’s still an ongoing game, hopefully some of Fami played/still play this or are interested enough to discuss it.
Pretty sure you're all good! o/

I’ve just started playing it myself, only played an hour so it’s still mostly tutorial/unlocking features but I like what I’ve played so far. Has a great atmosphere, one that especially works seeing as we are in the spookiest month of the year!

Anyone play this or has played it and goes back after an update lands?
I played it back at launch, and haven't gone back since to check out the updates (which I might do at some point?), I had a good time with it!

Visually it's delightful, and the gameplay flow is really nice, it's definitely one of the better roguelites I've played.

Pretty sure you're all good! o/

I played it back at launch, and haven't gone back since to check out the updates (which I might do at some point?), I had a good time with it!

Visually it's delightful, and the gameplay flow is really nice, it's definitely one of the better roguelites I've played.

From what I read, the updates so far have fixed a lot of the gripes people may have had at launch plus added some post game content. May we’ll be worth you going back to it for sure!

out of curiosity, anybody know if they're still planning on de-listing this game at the end of the year, or did Unity sufficiently walk back their nonsense?

out of curiosity, anybody know if they're still planning on de-listing this game at the end of the year, or did Unity sufficiently walk back their nonsense?
I haven't seen explicit confirmation either way, but I'm pretty sure the tweet about delisting was at least partially a joke, the same way some other devs went around saying that tragically no one had ever installed their games.

I’m being a total bum and waiting for the final major content update to release before playing! I bought it of course, to support those fine people, but it can sit and cook all the way while I adventure in Hyrule and other lands.

My roommate beat it and really enjoyed it, so I’m hyped regardless!

I’m being a cheapskate waiting for a hefty sale, it looks like a lot of fun though!

This is really getting its hooks in me at the moment, love the gameplay loop! I’ve turned on the option that makes time stand still whilst you are out on Crusades though so it’s a bit more manageable.

For NSO members - if you haven't bought the game, try full game for free for limited time!

Also, it is my understanding during the same period you can buy game for 40% off

395236628_10161260616564443_2096543067505241905_n.jpg

For NSO members - if you haven't bought the game, try full game for free for limited time!

Also, it is my understanding during the same period you can buy game for 40% off

395236628_10161260616564443_2096543067505241905_n.jpg

Everyone on the fence with this should give it a try now, it’s really good, I actually need to get back to it, Mario/Spidey 2 combo has distracted me.

Next free content drop coming next year (Was due late this year)

Finished this last week actually, really enjoyed my time with it.

Back
Top Bottom