• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Fun Club Cow Tools

Phosphorescent Skeleton

It's a hard world for little things.
Pronouns
She/Her
images

a choice quote from that article:

Reflecting on the cartoon's reception, Larson suggested he had erred in making one of the tools resemble a crude saw, which misled many readers into believing that to understand the cartoon's message, they needed to decipher the identities of the other three tools.

My dad had an anthology of these comics and I took it to school one day. Most of my classmates who looked at it found it uninteresting, but there was one friend of mine who was really offended by it and questioned why I would find some of these awful situations funny. He was really accusatory about it as well, like I was a bad person by association with this book.

The proto-bonehurting juice we never knew we needed until we read it.

Cow tools.

Back
Top Bottom