• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News [Confirmed] GTA6 getting announced very soon, will have trailer in December.

image.png

I can't believe Nintendo fans are more down bad than Rockstar fans for their announcement, smh.

I thought we had something for those months of delusion.

When Nintendo pulls a DQXI and lets rockstar be the first studio to put “next generation of Nintendo hardware” in the platforms section at the end of the trailer… Boom. Mic drop.

Announce this week but trailer not until December?

That’s weird.
I think tomorrow is take two earnings report so maybe they announce it then?

Either way we knew this was happening soon cause of financial forecasts.

When Nintendo pulls a DQXI and lets rockstar be the first studio to put “next generation of Nintendo hardware” in the platforms section at the end of the trailer… Boom. Mic drop.
i don’t even play gta and even i know this would be hype

I doubt it but if Geoff really did manage to snag GTA6 for the TGAs, that would be his biggest get yet by far.

But yeah it'll probably be its own thing.

I expected this with the James Bond trailer but with Nintendo getting very cozy with Take Two, GTA being the first to acknowledge the next Nintendo system would be less surprising than 007.

god, the story is either going to amazing or super bad if the rumor about the main antagonists being GTA counterparts to musk rat and bozo

actually a good thing the switch 2 wasn't announced this week because if there was one thing that would blow that news out of the water it's this
I mean, if GTA 6 got announced right after the successor, it'd be the first official third party game announcement for the system. It'd boost the successor's hype even further.

What on earth is that stock photo supposed to be? The cheapest USB controller you can buy on Wish connected to a half-closed laptop that is almost certainly never going to be running GTA 6 at playable speeds? That's so hilarious to me for some reason and I don't know why. Like I know it doesn't matter at all, Bloomberg isn't a gaming news outlet, but still.

Last edited:
Announce this week but trailer not until December?

That’s weird.
They announced GTAV and RDR2 a week before trailers as well iirc. And yes GTAIV was also around a month between announcement and trailer. You can still find videos of the countdown they aired on television

Last edited:
I wish I could care about GTA. They're fun to just run around in but I never understood the point of the stories. Amazes me that they sell so much given they just seem like fun sandbox games. Then again, I only ever played a couple hours of GTAV so maybe that one is amazing further down the line.

GTA 6 is one of the few non-Nintendo AAA games that still has me genuinely curious. Not holding my breath but hey man, that trailer is gonna be sick no matter when it releases.

I am really curious how it looks polished.

I got in very late on GTA V Online with some friends during the pademic (still have to play the campaign).
It was a great time but also a bit overwhelming with so much to do.
Maybe I can get the gang back together and start rather early on with GTA VI Online and play it for years while it receives updates.

Give it to me now!!

GTAV was robbed for GotY 2013 by TLoU. I will never let that go. GTAV outclassed that game in every conceivable way, including story and acting.

The technology gap between RDR2 -> GTA6 is said to be bigger than GTA5 -> RDR2, can't wait to see how this is even possible.

Every game scheduled to release in 2024 about to get delayed into 2025 lmao

Nah, if i was a decision maker at a big game dev/pub, i would play iron spine, keep the 2024 release date of my game and bet on a delay of GTA 6 to 2025.

Back
Top Bottom