• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Clean your conscious, clean your soul and fess up! What is your embarrassing gaming moment you never want anyone to find out about you?

I'm absolutely awful at anything competitive multiplayer, but I don't think I have any specific moments skill wise I'm embarrassed about. I did trade in my copies of both Pokemon Gold & Silver for a copy of Mega Man Xtreme back in the day.

Many of my childhood game controllers have bite marks on them.

I never even made it passed the tutorial in Horizon Zero Dawn. I whiff one attack on the robosaur and the dad starts screaming at me to "hit it in the head!!!" and i though "you know what, i don't need this" and put the game down. Haven't gone back to it yet, but i still have it and might do some time.

I'm not that embarrassed about it, but I often lose interest in a game about 90% of the way through, and there are just as many games I've dropped a level or two before the end as those I've actually finished.

Learned how to change the playable character in Tales of Arise after 20some hours.

This just happened today...

The first time i ever played Skyrim was on the Switch a few months ago. I never used a follower, because i had this super hard mindset that they steal my xp. Me hitting more stuff = XP!

A few days ago i read that you can now finally use more mods with a hacked switch. There was a 10 mod limit until a while ago and the three Skyrim expansions are also taking up one of the 10 slots...

I also like to steal, almost everything. It makes so much fun killing a cave and looting everything, even if i know i have 99 % shit in my inventory.

Now that i want to try some mods, how a about a follower mod..? FUCK... you can give items to your follower and abuse them as mules?! I have WASTED so much time traveling without running, because i am a greedy asshole and pick pocket all of Whiterun.

Atleast the happy end is that the Follower "Sofia - The Funny Fully Voiced Follower" is fucking hilarius. <3

lozbotw_0002_Layer_2.jpg

The Ha Dahamar shrine from BotW... It's in the water and surrounded by spikes, so the logical ways to get to it would be paragliding or using cryonis... But my brain's really stupid so I couldn't figure it out. Instead, I would keep jumping on the spikes and take enough damage that I would have invincibility frames to try to climb over.

Last edited:
My 6 year old son was beating Crash 4 like it was nothing, but I had trouble even in the early stages.

Back
Top Bottom