• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

TV "CHAINSAW MAN" new PV released + voice actors and character designs revealed.

Warlord

Chain Chomp

With English subs

• Denji (CV: Kikunosuke Toya)
  • Makima (CV: Tomori Kusunoki)
  • Aki Hayakawa (CV: Shogo Sakata)
  • Power (CV: Fairouz Ai)

Staff:

• Original work: Tatsuki Fujimoto (Shueisha Jump Comics)
  • Director: Ryu Nakayama (First show he directed)
  • Screenplay: Hiroshi Seko (AOT, JJK and more)
  • Character Design Kazutaka Sugiyama (Mushoku Tensei)
  • Action Director Tatsuya Yoshihara (Black Clover)
  • Chief Episode Director: Masato Nakazono
  • Devil Design: Kiyotaka Oshiyama (Devilman: Crybaby CD, Flip Flappers Director)
  • Art Director: Yusuke Takeda (Great Pretender, Guilty Crown + a lot more)
  • Color Design: Naomi Nakano (22/7, Sword Art Online: Alicization and more)
  • Screen Design: Yohei Miyahara
  • Music: kensuke Ushio (Devilman: Crybaby, A Silent Voice, Ping Pong the Animation and more)
  • Animation Producer: Keisuke Seshita

FZZMH6kXoAEGuSq

FZZMJ68WIAAwt4x

FZZMLBGXEAEQ0f7

FZZMMCMXkAAyd_C

Last edited:
Very good trailer, I love that they didn't pick from the usual pool of famous VAs. I like hearing new voices intead of thinking "yeah this is Bakugo".

For some reason I was so sure Yoko Hikasa would be voicing Makima but alas, that's not the case. 😭

Still, everything about the trailer was amazing! Very much looking forward to it!

(I still slightly feel the identity of the show could suffer a tiny bit because its animated so similarly to JJK, which makes sense since it's the same company)

In any case, I doubt it'll matter that much because the story and quality of the show looks great as a whole!

This is gonna be a legendary adaptation, isn't it?

Nothing less than Chainsaw Man deserves, let's gooooooooooo

This is the first time I've been actually excited for an anime since Kill la Kill. Can't wait.

Fairouz Ai is easily my favorite up and coming anime voice actor, she is gonna be fantastic as Power.

Back
Top Bottom