• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Rumour Capcom Showcase Leaked, Take it with a Grain of Salt EDIT: Confirmed Fake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden04

Like Like
Banned
Pronouns
He/Him

I really don't know where this came from, but it lines up with every event under the sun leaking.

The amount of RE milking here is disappointing enough for it to be real so I'm gonna bet it is and be surprised if it isnt.

Rockman Taisen and Dogma 2 just vanished into the ether didn't they :(

To my knowledge, it's fake.

Obviously some stuff is right in a general sense considering Capcom told people the focus of the show but those details do not match what I've been told.

I think at this point you should do a bit more vetting before pulling the trigger on these threads šŸ˜¬

Yeah let's maybe not make threads for every random twitter leak image?

I'm not even sure what a story trailer for Sunbreak even looks like, who's out here playing a Monster Hunter expansion for the story?

It's confirmed fake already but Capcom already confirmed through the Street Fighter 6 account that info is done for now, going back on the low for a while

To my knowledge, it's fake.

Obviously some stuff is right in a general sense considering Capcom told people the focus of the show but those details do not match what I've been told.

Do you think there's any chance of Pragmata actually being shown? I'm not feeling optimistic about it myself.

Thank god it's fake, that would be shit.
RE4 gameplay needs to show up or I'll be quite disappointed. Also we need release dates for the enhanced versions of RE2R, 3R, and 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom