• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Capcom Showcase announced for June 13 (3PM PT, 10PM GMT)

Give us Dragon's Dogma 2 and Ace Attorney 7 please.

Just gonna say that last year’s Capcom had said what was included and it literally was all of what they listed.

Since they specifically said previous announced titles it’s likely to be stuff like Sunbreak, Exoprimal, maybe Pragmata etc… I wouldn’t expect DD2, AA7 or a new Megaman here

Dare we hope for Ace Attorney re-releases, New localisations of games the West didn't get and/or Ace Attorney 7?

Megaman Battle Network Collectiooooooon.

Obviously it will be revealed before the show starts, to stay true to their word in this tweet.

"previously announced title"

Maybe Megaman Teisen at the Nintendo Direct then. It would make sense to show gameplay after its announcement, in a Nintendo Direct this week for example...

I really would like to see new announcements, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

unknown.png

You know a Capcom switch game at dorito pope fest wouldn’t be too surprising

Hoping for Ace Attorney or Mega Man announcements. Expecting something like "Deep Down for PS5 coming in 2024." Or a firm date on Pragmata.

Hopefully a new Smash announcement. Or a Switch 2 reveal at the very least.

Mega. Man. Battle. Network.

Yes, give me that sweet SF6 info dump.

One day, right?! The puzzles were so genius. The closest things I've found are Broken Age and Tunic....
Yep. A unique combination of adventure in small-scale stages with extremely clever puzzles. There is nothing like it, as far as I know. I haven't played Broken Age and Tunic, but I am not surprised to see they just "get close" to Zack and Wiki, because that game is so incredibly unique.

Yep. A unique combination of adventure in small-scale stages with extremely clever puzzles. There is nothing like it, as far as I know. I haven't played Broken Age and Tunic, but I am not surprised to see they just "get close" to Zack and Wiki, because that game is so incredibly unique.
Yeah you are so right! It is incredibly unique. I have to tell you they re "just close" to replicating the feeling of Z&W, but I did love them just as much as that game. All 3 are A+ games for me. And Tunic is basically my new GOTG maybe...

So it's like "news, and in depth updates on announced titles" or like "news & in depth updates on announced titles"?

ugh

Not expecting much based based on their presentation last year. RE8 DLC/REverse, Sunbreak info and maybe a more in-depth look at SF6 gameplay.

Mega Man Match will be announced at Nintendo's thing, I bet.

I expect nothing for Switch except for showing more footage of Sunbreak and MAYBE if they’re feeling generous they’ll throw us SF4 3DS Remastered.

I feel a potential MM or AA game will be revealed in Direct to go in detail here. So... Direct before the June 13th? If not I do not expect Direct to have any Capcom announcements at all.

So they've basically taken Nintendo's usual slot...

Well that kills any chance of Nintendo attending E3 this year.

Last year's was absolute dog barf so I don't have high hopes, prove me wrong Capcom

That said I will be knee deep in Sunbreak only a couple of weeks after so 🤷

Back
Top Bottom