• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News Buy a Trans Woman a Pizza Day 2024 is March 31st

Clov

An ethernet cable girlfriend
Pronouns
She/Her
ksmGviE.png

(Picture courtesy of @big lantern ghost )

It's back! It's soon! It's the 2nd Annual Buy a Trans Woman a Pizza Day, and it's on March 31st! Thankfully I've prepared a heads-up for all Famiboards users, to make sure that everyone here is ready to celebrate the lovely trans women in their life. I'm sure you can see from the tweet above, but the process is simple! Ask what she likes, either order it or send cash, and you're done! A small gesture that's made a trans woman's day that much better.

Q&A

Q: Do I have to?
A: Yep!

Q: Do I REALLY have to?
A: Yep!

Q: What if she doesn't like pizza?
A: Get her another food that she likes, as outlined above.

Q: I would love to celebrate, but I'm broke!
A: No worries, it's the thought that counts!

Q: I am a trans woman, do I get myself a pizza?
A: Sure! Why not. Treat yourself, you deserve it!

Q: I am a trans woman, what do I do if I end up with too much pizza?
A: This is not a problem

I messed this up last year so I’ll offer three: one for this year, one for last year, and one as penance for the mistake.

I get you the pizza or whatever food item you want without my phone number or government name floating around. For example, many restaurants often use caller ID to put a lot of identifying info on receipts then keep you in their system forever. I’ve taken way too many IT security tests to not be at least a little paranoid cautious about my PII appearing on random systems somewhere.

(If anyone is offering I personally also accept mojitos)
You can have a mojito. My treat.

Wow, has it really been a whole year since the last one? Time is passing way too quickly. It's scary. I want off the ride... 👴

In any case: happy Buy a Trans Woman a Pizza Day! 🥳

Check DM

I appreciate it a lot but I don't actually have ways to receive money at the moment.

We probably also need a "Let PayPal and Banks work for trans people" day 🥲

Wow, has it really been a whole year since the last one? Time is passing way too quickly. It's scary. I want off the ride... 👴

In any case: happy Buy a Trans Woman a Pizza Day! 🥳

Check DM
Wow sake! You knew it was last year but you didn't get one for your pal mega!? Chicanery! I am not crazy! I know sake swapped those pizzas! Including the one on Walt's roof!
...Anyway, I wish I could partake, but I have a pretty cool Easter dinner to eat. Eat a million pizzas for me, friends! And make sure they have pineapple!

My partner and I bought pizza for each other to properly celebrate the day.

JuJxPpL.jpg

And the mojito place was like, right next to Telepizza, so.

IivJgMi.jpg

Sorry for the late and double post, but @Aurc went above and beyond to make sure I got something for Buy a Trans Woman a Pizza Day, and I will absolutely publicly thank him for it. Thank you so much!

Sorry for the late and double post, but @Aurc went above and beyond to make sure I got something for Buy a Trans Woman a Pizza Day, and I will absolutely publicly thank him for it. Thank you so much!

Not just for BaTWaPD, but also for your fantastic title 👏

yes-sir.gif

Back
Top Bottom