• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Bloomberg - The Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic remake is indefinitely delayed (UPDATE: development moved to Saber Media)

I had high hopes for Aspyr, I guess they bit off more than they could chew. Saber is more of a known quantity though. will this be running on Saber's inhouse engine or some third party tools?

Back when there was first news about problems with the project I was surprised but seeing how embracer does things I really am not anymore.

yea, probably dead. put Saber on something that's not a mess
They are and it's coming to Switch:

Saber & Aspyr are best when they work on smaller size projects. MudRunner games are excellent and they sell great, Saber needs to keep the IP alibve at least for a decade.

It was a long way out, if it did ever come out. Oh well. I still need to play the original anyway.

Damn. My greatest excitement for the KOTOR1 remake was that it would bring us closer to a KOTOR2 remake which I beat an ungodly amount of time on Xbox and PC. Then a KOTOR3 that ignored the sequel book and SWTOR (even though I enjoyed some class stories in SWTOR)

Back
Top Bottom