• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Reviews Blanc - Review thread.

more reviews, currently 74 average on opencritic

Damn. The co-op concept sounded good on paper. I was ready to buy it on the eShop.

Oof. I really thought it'd be the indie darling this year. I guess maybe there is some hope but not looking good review wise right now.

Why does the deer look like its stuttering throughout like 60% of the video?
It's representative of the average review score.

I haven't been able to check out what reviews actually say yet, something I generally find more useful than number scores, but it's a shame if Blanc's quality falls below hopes. It looked as though it could be promising.

Honestly, I never had much in the way of expectations for this. It seemed like all you could discern from trailers was that it had a nice art style and the concept was cute. People need to be more cautious about being too hyped for something based on the wrong reasons.

Overall reviews seem to think this is a cute mid game with some foundational issues but still had a good time. I'm still probably going to pick this up since it's so cute and co-op games like this are some of my faves.

Yeah, this is, at least for my liking, too short, mechanically too weak, and too unoptimised in terms of tech. Shame, as it caught my eye with its first Direct showing.

Back
Top Bottom