• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Bitcoin jumps to new high above $66,000 after landmark U.S. ETF launch

Are you a Bitcoin holder?

• Yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff is wild to me, I do regret not joining my coworkers when I was living in the military dorms and they had mining rigs setup back in 2013 with free government electricity though. Or maybe they got caught and taken to jail who knows lol

This stuff is wild to me, I do regret not joining my coworkers when I was living in the military dorms and they had mining rigs setup back in 2013 with free government electricity though. Or maybe they got caught and taken to jail who knows lol
You don't know what happened to them?

Quoted by: VHS
nope, very curious if theyre living in a yacht out there now or got in trouble or sold off early. Bitcoin mining was very popular in my dorm at that time
Chances are very high they sold off early. So don't feel too bad.

Last edited:
I've been looking into dumping my remaining Bitcoin lately because I just don't want to be a part of, well, everything Bitcoin is doing in general. I guess this makes it slightly more profitable.

I dumped mine over a year ago, and I’m glad I did it because now this market is a total mess. And the fall of the FTX is just the cherry on top of this cake. I’m glad I switched to long-term investments and trading because such activities are much more profitable now.
Bitcoin was a profitable thing back in the 2010s, but now it’s just too risky and is basically a lottery. That’s why I prefer metatrader 4 for android to Binance.
If you are reading this thread right now, I recommend you do the same and not wait until it crashes because it will be too late then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom