• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Beyond Good & Evil 20th Anniversary Edition rated by ESRB

Good lord in heavens! Never thought this would happen, finished the PS3 version like 3 times! Day, no wait, hour one!

Rayman 3 HD next, Ubi! And of course Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell collections too.

Oh yeah, this is going to make my wife a very happy camper.

Looking forward to this, possibly a Direct reveal? or TGA?

Direct or State of Play. I think they can shadowdrop this after re-revealing BG&E2 at State of Play.

Depending on what this release actually is, I have a hard time seeing this in a state of play. Doesnt seem like a State of Play kind of game to me.

I cant say I am as hopeful as you about them re-revealing BG&E2 right now, I dont think we're going to see it again until it's rather close to release and I dont think that's happening anytime soon.

But hey, I wouldnt mind being wrong here :>

Good lord in heavens! Never thought this would happen, finished the PS3 version like 3 times! Day, no wait, hour one!

Rayman 3 HD next, Ubi! And of course Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell collections too.

Why stop with threee HD?

Give us all teh Raymonds.

I would love to see something like cut content restored, a few new locations or something to do.
The game was so short... but it is one of my favorite. Maybe this time, Christophe Heral will be able to release a clear version of the amazing soundtrack.

In fact, one might say it feels beyond good.
&

Are Ubisoft finally beginning to realise that there's money to be had by re-releasing old games on new systems? Took them long enough.

I think I played this game very briefly back in the day so will give it another shot when it inevitably goes on sale

It is certainly one of my favorite games from that era, and I used to have it on multiple systems. It was the first game I recall that had a solid Dutch narration.

Let's hope that the game ends up being brought over in a good state, not a broken one. You never know these days.

Beyond good and Evil 2 is still in pre production no way we are going to see it for a long time

Talking about Ubisoft old games Cold Fear Remastered is my dream

Been hoping for a Switch port. I have the game on PS2 but didn't really get too far. I got the game for like $10 long after the Xbox 360 was already released so I didn't have much drive to play it then.

Judging by the work being done for BG&E 2, I expect this to be announced/shown this year and released 5 years from now.

Yeah, I think I'm at the point where the only games I want to play are ones I've already played, because Beyond Good & Evil and Metal Gear Solid Collection are about to be the only two games I buy in 2023.

ah yes, it's another exciting episode of "this game was released before the E10+ rating existed, and is now getting that rating in a re-release". (though oddly the HD version on 360/PS3 still got a Teen rating regardless, i guess the ESRB's standards needed to change further first.)
1014456-beyond-good-evil-gamecube-front-cover.jpg

patricularly amusing considering the sequel (at least at the time of it's last re-reveal trailer, which had large amounts of swearing) seems to be targeting an M.

I'm convinced that Rayman 3 will also get a similar release as 2023 is also its 20th anniversary. Both BG&E and Rayman 3 got HD remasters for PS3/360 around same time and it'd be silly for Ubi to skip Rayman as he's getting a soft revival right now.
This is releasing in October isn't it
Well, September and November aren't better options either. We're having a packed fall schedule and only "calm" month to release this is December.

I think this is shadow dropping this month, though.

Something's missing in this thread.
Hm...
Ahem...
pschiit pschiiit

CARLSON AND PETER !

the executable file (and PDB debug files for it and various other Ubisoft libraries) for this was accidentally added to various games on Steam, somehow.
zRzg6Rm.png

i wasn't able to get access to it, but it's reportedly missing needed files for it to run. (and using the original games files won't work, as that packed everything in a single bf file. while this splits it all up into individual files)

YES!

Honestly, Switch is building up what is probably my favourite library of games for any console.
It’s petty damn good. But Nintendo has work to do. There are very big third party IPs still missing on the console. I’m talking the IPs that sale 100 of million of copies.

Back
Top Bottom