• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals Best Buy: Big Brain Academy Brain vs. Brain $15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no interest, but bought. Probably something fun to play with the wife.

I had a $10 rewards certificate so I used it and got the game for five bucks! I wasn't planning on buying any new games this month but I don't need a big brain to realize that's too good a deal to pass up.

Damn, thats a very nice deal. Americans have been kinda spoiled lately with Switch deal.
It constantly amuses/irritates me that Physical is on average a lot cheaper than Digital, when it comes to Nintendo games.
Isnt that the case for most games on sale compared to the digital MSRP ?

It constantly amuses/irritates me that Physical is on average a lot cheaper than Digital, when it comes to Nintendo games.
That's the case for virtually all games. All digital future is scary, you're at their mercy. I got Demon's Souls at 30% off a few months after release, it didn't go on sale on PSN until June this year if I'm not mistaken. Sackboy is another one, got that at almost 50% off early in Q1 and PSN didn't discount it until June like Demon's Souls.

The game is absolutely a blast, even if it is a little content-lite. At $15 it's an absolute no-brainer....;]

But seriously, pick it up! The Ghost battles are really fun in particular!

This game wasn't on my radar, but yeah, for that price, it's hard to say no!
So I ordered it yesterday, and it should arrive today on our front porch. :)

All the word of mouth has been very positive for this game. At this price it’s a complete no brainer so I picked up a copy as well.
Should be fun for co-op over the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom