• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News BERSERK BOY (Mega Man ZX-like) - OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE TRAILER (March 6th, Switch and Steam)

i just noticed the ZX comparison with the forms. i was primarily getting Copen from Gunvolt vibes from the primary combat

looks absurdly fun
I used ZX as a reference because, beyond the forms, the Steam description mentions some metroidvania elements as well.

This looks awesome and reminded me that I need to get into Gunvolt!

Other than that, did not picture this being ZX3 /s

i just noticed the ZX comparison with the forms. i was primarily getting Copen from Gunvolt vibes from the primary combat

looks absurdly fun

I used ZX as a reference because, beyond the forms, the Steam description mentions some metroidvania elements as well.

After playing the Steam Fest demo, I'd say it's a decent mix of forms, skills and mechanics from all the Inti Creates games. There's some Copen/Gunvolt in the "dash to tag, then attack" mechanic, the different forms feel very ZX in execution... if you play it and are familiar with all of those games you can definitely pick up where they're getting each concept from. Even the "rebel base" between missions feels very Zero/ZX.

Not that this is bad, mind you. Mildly hype for it.

Hope this is as good as it looks, will see how it reviews and general buzz I think.

Reviews are out

GIezqYiWEAAjYjH.png

Back
Top Bottom