• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Music August is Falling finally release new album “The Simple Plan EP”

Red Monster

Professional Conversationalist
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
Pop punk legends August is Falling have finally released an EP, made up of five of their biggest songs that they’ve been playing live since the mid-2000s. The band have been an inspiration for many of the biggest rock acts of the past two decades, and even though they don’t have mainstream recognition, they’ve built a loyal following of devoted fans. They’ve been reluctant to put their stuff online, but the wait is finally over.

I remember going to an AiF show back in high school with some friends of mine, most of which have drifted away as we’ve gotten older. That’s what happens - people grow up and start their own lives. But we’ll always have that one magical show to look back on. I’m a fan for life. I’m so happy they’re putting their music online! Maybe they can finally start getting the respect they deserve.

I was always singled out as "the weird kid" for liking August is Falling back in the day, but the magic of their music kept me strong through all those hardships. Now that their revival has seemingly propelled them to the mainstream, I feel vindicated.

Back
Top Bottom