• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Ash Ketchum…. Not enough hardware #Overrated - Stephen A

Stephen A. Smith talking about nerdy stuff he only has an at best surface level knowledge of is always funny

Pokemon Company should collab with him. It's only right. Maybe get him do a few pokedex entries or something

I don't really watch NBA but isn't this the guy who pitted LeBron versus Mewtwo, which everyone thought was a joke and not a real segment airing on TV? Is this just a recurring bit he does now, talk about Pokemon? Not even mad, because despite his superficial knowledge, it's hilarious.

I don't really watch NBA but isn't this the guy who pitted LeBron versus Mewtwo, which everyone thought was a joke and not a real segment airing on TV? Is this just a recurring bit he does now, talk about Pokemon? Not even mad, because despite his superficial knowledge, it's hilarious.
Did you miss him butchering the names a month or so ago of what starter to pick? 😂

Yes, he has started developing strong opinions about Pokemon after getting asked enough.

He won two major championships in those 25 years. Alola League in 2019, and the Masters Tournament in 2022 (there's also the Orange League which he won in 1999, but nobody counts that lol). In all fairness though, the Masters Tournament was the significantly bigger event since it made him World Champion as opposed to Regional League Champion.

I said it elsewhere, but an NBA x Pokemon game/movie/series would break both fandoms.
So...Space Jam but with Pokémon instead of Looney Tunes characters?

Ash has 3

he also went B2B and essentially won the World Cup of Pokemon Trainers where he outlasted every other champion

His GOAT status is cemented. Ash's final team he ends up with is a legit competitive build

Overrated? They had to throw a guy with a gameshark and a team full of legendaries at him and a cheating terrorist to prevent him from winning the league twice.

He won two leagues and a world championship all in a single year, he's still 10. Get your facts straight SAS

Listen. Bro has a lot of L's to go with that Big title. I'm not saying he isn't the best

Stephen A voice BUT.....

He has lost more than he has won. He no GOAT.

SAS's fun terrible pokemon takes won't make me forget SAS's unfun terrible political takes.

Back
Top Bottom