• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Are there any active musicians / songwriters here on Fami?

D

Deleted member 2

Let's share our stuff. What are you working on? What are you stoked about?

For the past year I've been writing and recording some pop songs, I'm having a blast.

I want to know more about your musical talents!

I am! I'm a classical/flamenco/jazz guitarist, composer, and arranger, as well as medical resident. I've released 7 albums over the years, including the most recent "Masquerade" in 2019, and currently I'm working on transcribing my original compositions to publish as a book or two! Here's a video sample of my work as well as a link to my website.

I'm a saxophonist with some friends in a band. An eclectic mix of folk/indie/punk/alt rock? Like Mumford and Sons had a bastard child with The Ramones and not nearly as good as either lol

We're set to record an album in a few months, but I think we might have a song somewhere on Soundcloud that's more like a demo from 2017 but it's one of the few recordings with me playing as I joined the band after they put out their first album haha

Ooooo I would like to partake!

I've been writing stuff for my new band for the better part of 2 years. Finally have some pretty good quality demos of some songs I'm happy with. I don't have any platform to share them with but I will DM them to anyone who wants to listen!

I am! I'm a classical/flamenco/jazz guitarist, composer, and arranger, as well as medical resident. I've released 7 albums over the years, including the most recent "Masquerade" in 2019, and currently I'm working on transcribing my original compositions to publish as a book or two! Here's a video sample of my work as well as a link to my website.

I looooove this genre man. So soothing. You sound great and this song is really excellent.

I FINALLY ordered a new midikeyboard after my Arturia keyboard died.

Should arrive on monday so I really have no excuse anymore NOT to make music and maybe start a Soundcloud to post my music on and share it here :)

Back
Top Bottom