• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion Anyone into crossword puzzles?

1upmuffin

Sand Pounder
Community Liaison
I want to get into crosswords, anyone have any recs? Would prefer not to pay, but the NYT crossword sub is tempting. Not sure I'd get enough use out of it. I like doing the daily NYT Minis.

I think you can find big crossword puzzle books for like a buck at a lot of CVS/Walgreens. Mostly for older people.

I think you can find big crossword puzzle books for like a buck at a lot of CVS/Walgreens. Mostly for older people.

I need youthful crosswords for hipsters like me, current events, pop culture, etc. Thank you though.

There's also the hit Crosswords DS, which I heard is alright tbh.

If you use Android, there's an awesome app called alphacross. It pulls puzzles from a number of sources, including NYT. I do them often, but I tend to flag by the Thursday puzzles.

If you use Android, there's an awesome app called alphacross. It pulls puzzles from a number of sources, including NYT. I do them often, but I tend to flag by the Thursday puzzles.

Ah that sounds so cool, sadly I'm on iOS. :(

Back
Top Bottom