• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Any Install Base moderators around here? Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onizuka

Great Player Onizuka
Hi, excuse this thread, but I signed up for Install Base several days ago.
My account must be approved by an administrator and it has been several days and I have not received any reply, which is strange to me, I do not know if there is any reason or the moderator forgot about me, help me and forgive for this thread.:cry:

Hi, Coco from IB here. We're going through the queue every day, approving around 30 to 40 users daily, but the queue is, right now, bigger than the number of members that have been fully approved in the forum.

You'll receive an email as soon as we approve your account, stay patient while we go through the queue and approve everyone.

Still, you can DM your nickname on IB and I'll take a look if you were skipped or something. But, keep in mind, there's just a lot of people waiting to get in and we're approving them as quick as possible without overwhelming the rest of the moderation team.

I signed up for Install Base like a week ago but only got approved last night. They are going through a lot of accounts so it's going to take time. I feel it's better to go slowly for the time being than risk trolls at this early stage.

I also signed some time ago but for now they didn't aprove me. They asked me to write a 50 words text explaining why I wanted to register, which I explained with few words and completed with x. Maybe that's why I wasn't approved.

Hi, Coco from IB here. We're going through the queue every day, approving around 30 to 40 users daily, but the queue is, right now, bigger than the number of members that have been fully approved in the forum.

You'll receive an email as soon as we approve your account, stay patient while we go through the queue and approve everyone.

Still, you can DM your nickname on IB and I'll take a look if you were skipped or something. But, keep in mind, there's just a lot of people waiting to get in and we're approving them as quick as possible without overwhelming the rest of the moderation team.

Thanks for the answers, I didn't know that was the reason, thank you all for answering, my nickname there is the same as here, thanks

Thanks for the answers, I didn't know that was the reason, thank you all for answering, my nickname there is the same as here, thanks
Just in case, have you confirmed your e-mail after registering? You won't appear in the queue until you do.

Edit: Just found you on the queue, you were pretty deep down there, so went ahead and approved you.

Last edited:
Hi, excuse this thread, but I signed up for Install Base several days ago.
My account must be approved by an administrator and it has been several days and I have not received any reply, which is strange to me, I do not know if there is any reason or the moderator forgot about me, help me and forgive for this thread.:cry:
I'm in the same boat. Signed up over a week ago and haven't heard anything. 🙁

They're really slow, you just gotta wait until they hopefully approve you.
Sounds kinda negative. They're not "slow", they are volunteers trying to run a forum while approving accounts. They aren't F5-ing every 10 seconds to approve everybody, jeez,

Just in case, have you confirmed your e-mail after registering? You won't appear in the queue until you do.

Edit: Just found you on the queue, you were pretty deep down there, so went ahead and approved you.

Thank you very much for the effort!

They're really slow, you just gotta wait until they hopefully approve you.

While this is an open thread, I'm not really sure how much help this is to OP as an immediate followup to an IB staff member already interacting and explaining the process?

While this is an open thread, I'm not really sure how much help this is to OP as an immediate followup to an IB staff member already interacting and explaining the process?
I wasn't sure that poster was actually a staff member, I don't recognize them. Just in case I think for this type of thing it's generally to be upfront that things are slow. If things take a long time for an understandable reason and you're open about it, then people will understand. Sorry if that came across as not helpful, though. I can stop since it appears that poster isn't lying.

Hey folks! Seeing as the reason this thread was created has now been resolved, it's time to fermer this up! If you have any further questions for the Install base staff, get in touch with them on the Pipeline Discord Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom