• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club an officially licensed (by Oscar Mayer) Nintendo Switch hot dog controller is in development

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
oscar-mayer-x-hyperkin-bluetooth-controller.large.jpg

yes, really.

it’s part of an entire line of food themed controllers. with Kool Aid, Sriracha, Heinz Ketchup, and Kraft Mac & Cheese controllers in the works.
kool-aid-controller-2.large.jpg

there’s also themed cases, so you can directly store your Switch inside a hot dog.

hot-dog-case.large.jpg

Those controllers look bad but that hot dog case is pretty slick tbh (I like “hot dog aesthetic” despite not really liking hot dogs as a food anymore)

I got excited about a hot dog shaped controller but that controller is kinda lame. The Kool Aid one is cool tho.

Hyperkin means any coolness this had is gone out the window

Forever burned by them after their duke replica died on me in 3 months due to trigger drift and they refused to exchange/repair it

I was wondering why Fami was taking so long to load. "Something big happened and the traffic is increasing in the site", I told myself.

of course, it's because of this controller

a3b52c3a-17eb-43d4-8d2f-8faa83d7373c.__CR0,0,1940,1200_PT0_SX970_V1___.png

The color scheme is nice for all of them, but other than Kool-Aid and Oscar Meyer the actual designs aren't appealing at all. And I just noticed, why does the bottom under the thumbsticks have sharp right angles? Even if your hand doesn't usually touch there it makes it look less comfy.

That said, if I hadn't bought a similarly shaped controller just a few months ago I'd probably spring for the Kool-Aid one, it just looks fun lol. Would love to get it and slap a sticker of Pac-Man over the actual mascot, he'd fit right in with that fruit.

a Kool-Aid controller?

you know Nintendo's taking their sweet time with that Switch 2 when they're releasing controllers specially made for the speculators they've created

Back
Top Bottom