• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Official Tweet AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES - nirvanA Initiative Gameplay Trailer

• Thread starter Deleted member 1108
  • Start date
I still gotta play the first one. It's on Game Pass right now, we'll see if I can get to it before this one comes out

Very excited for this, picked up the first one randomly and I was very surprised!

Tumblr-l-193903943356708.png

Very excited for this one

I've been playing the first one recently, and I love it. Psyched to get it done today!

A-set sucks
Boss rules

I'm so excited for this game! I just slightly regret it's coming out the same time as FEW 3 Hopes.
I think that both games are a good complement for each other, after mashing buttons during hours in a Musou game, reading some of Uchikoshi's madness seems a good way to chance the pace (I don't know who I'm trying to deceive, if the game is as engaging as 999 or the first AI, I'll devour it at expense of my health and sleep time).

I think that both games are a good complement for each other, after mashing buttons during hours in a Musou game, reading some of Uchikoshi's madness seems a good way to chance the pace (I don't know who I'm trying to deceive, if the game is as engaging as 999 or the first AI, I'll devour it at expense of my health and sleep time).
You know what, ur on to something here

We'll find a way to make it work 🧐

The only question is “should I buy the CE for the Aiba figure or not?”

The only question is “should I buy the CE for the Aiba figure or not?”
I don't understand the question, I pre-ordered the CE as soon as it was available, I think that if you have the money and you liked the first game an Aiba figure is a no-brainer.

Back
Top Bottom