• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Predictions After Luigi’s Mansion 2 HD and Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, what 3DS games would you like to see get a straight port?

This sparks joy.

This does not spark joy.

In all seriousness (and sorry for using your post as an excuse to ramble about a game), I probably biasedly think the latter would need a bit more than just a straight port. The game has a few problems, and I'm not just making a "car bad" joke here. Would honestly be nice to see them give it a second chance, though. I admittedly couldn't bring myself to even finish the game, but I think I could be willing to give it another chance if they somehow ever ported/remade it. (Again, I might be a bit biased with these opinions and am most likely spouting a bunch of crap.)
(Or they could just make an FF4...)
🐈‍⬛ Honestly I want Fossil Fighters 4 but I think that maybe there'd be a port to gauge interest like what there doing with the Mario RPG remakes so I just want FFF to be ported already so we can get a new one in3-6 years. I just want a dinosaur game where I'm a girl and stuff.

Kid Icarus Uprising
A Link Between Worlds
OoT 3D
MM 3D
Kirby Planet Robobot
Metroid Samus Returns
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
WarioWare Gold
Pushmo
Tomodachi Life
Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World

Back