• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sales Data Acquire's Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed Sells 600K Worldwide; DLC Coming

Undead and Undressed being the game that's almost 10 years old? I enjoyed it so I'm pleased it's getting dlc but that seems very late.

It got a remaster last year
No it did not.

Undead & Undressed is the sequel, came out for PS3, PS4 and Vita, in 2013. It hasn't been re-released elsewhere.

The remaster we got last year was Hellbound & Debriefed, HD remaster of the first game on PSP, released first in 2011.

No it did not.

Undead & Undressed is the sequel, came out for PS3, PS4 and Vita, in 2013. It hasn't been re-released elsewhere.

The remaster we got last year was Hellbound & Debriefed, HD remaster of the first game on PSP, released first in 2011.
Oh well it seems I've mixed them up, they do have very similar names. It is weird to put out dlc for an 8 year old ps4 game. No way they waste the money putting it out on PS3 or vita.

Interesting, I always found weird how Katy was the only one without a ending route in the original game (probably budget). Well better later than never, gonna dust out the ps4

It's coming to Switch it seems, and the port will release at the same time as the DLC release
Google translate: (https://www.famitsu.com/news/202206/05263919.html)
''Additional download content (DLC) for the route of Katy Raikonen (voice: Haruka Yamazaki) was produced at " AKIBA'S TRIP2 "  released for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3 in 2013 and for PlayStation 4 in 2014. Was announced. At the same time, Nintendo Switch will be ported.''

Back
Top Bottom