• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

News Ace Attorney Investigations Collection announced for PC and consoles, coming September 6th

I never preorder anything, but I'm tempted to preorder this just to send a message of "omg thank you Capcom"

My friend tells me these games suck, but since we’re in the process of dubbing Ace attorney and I’m playing Edgeworth, I can’t wait for this

My friend tells me these games suck, but since we’re in the process of dubbing Ace attorney and I’m playing Edgeworth, I can’t wait for this
They're weaker than the original trilogy, sure, but they're still really good games. Suck is an overstatement.

God damn. It's actually getting a physical release here in Australia. Ebgames have put it up for preorder with the aussie cover.
And the memories of walking into EB 14 years ago to buy Investigations 1 on release day just came flooding back!

Hidden content is only available for registered users. Sharing it outside of Famiboards is subject to moderation.

man i remember staring down ebay bids on the physical japanese copies of these games. so hype to have this released. hopefully wont need to import the physical like i had to do with the first collection

man i remember staring down ebay bids on the physical japanese copies of these games. so hype to have this released. hopefully wont need to import the physical like i had to do with the first collection
Unfortunately those of us in Europe land will. Still, should be easier to import an NA copy

Why not import a Japanese copy? Wouldn't it be cheaper?
It usually depends on customs- because of Brexit fuckery these days I tend to wait until a UK seller already has some copies, whether that’s a US or JP one with English voices.

It usually depends on customs- because of Brexit fuckery these days I tend to wait until a UK seller already has some copies, whether that’s a US or JP one with English voices.
I don't know the rates in the UK, but in the EU you pay VAT (between 17% and 27% depending on the country you're in). The game is ¥5000 on Amazon JP which is ~25 pound according to Google. Shipment cost (to EU at least) is around ¥2800, so a total price of ~40. With customs it should be less than 50 pounds.

Though I haven't checked what a US import will cost.

Some local shops here have already listed imported copies for sale, which is generally €60.

I already want to get the Apollo Justice collection, so for me it would be way cheaper just to import from Japan, even with the high shipping costs and customs.

Back
Top Bottom