• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

News AAAA is back on the menu, a new rougelike game taking place in the “Callisto Protocol” universe has been confirmed

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

We’re excited to introduce you to something we’ve been working on. Since it’s still in development, we’re referring to it internally as Project Birdseye. It’s our take on a fast-action roguelike experience set in Black Iron Prison.
yes, a smaller scale title taking place in the same universe as the first AAAA game, maybe this is what “iii” means?

particularly amusing is the fact the game’s setting almost didn’t exist, it was initially revealed as being a PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds spin-off. but they quickly changed their minds after realizing how absurd it would be.
this game probably wouldn’t exist if they kept that.

I'm sure this will go well.

Oh my god I just remembered that Callisto Protocol was planned to take place in the PUBG universe

A lot of people have been asking for a new roguelike action game set in the Callisto Protocol universe.

In all seriousness, I'm curious how this will set itself apart from other roguelikes. It's an incredibly saturated genre, weird for an AAA(A) studio to make a game like this instead of going "bigger" like Returnal did.

Back
Top Bottom