• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

StarTopic A Very Discotek Summer Vacation! is today at 9PM Eastern & 6PM Pacific! New Anime blu rays to announced today!

Excited to watch! Probably too soon, but I’d love if they announced the second Nanoha film today.

Not too much for me this time. No Lupin sadly. I want the Fist of the North Star movies and maybe Puss in boots.

They mentioned digimon news at otakon… Jeff nimoy hinted he was working on a series he previously did work for before and Joshua Seth mentioned on his podcast he got VA work he was pretty excited for. Dare I hope it’s a miracle, 2023 dub of Digimon Our War Game/Adventure Prequel Movie?

Aside from Mazinger Z, these were probably the most exciting announcements for me

Layzner getting a release is particularly cool, and it's also neat that chibi Go Nagai OVA is going to be on BD for the first time ever.

This felt a lot less packed than the usual Discotek Day, but they were pretty clear this is pretty much just Part 1, and their Otakon panel in a month is going to have the really big announcements.

They mentioned digimon news at otakon… Jeff nimoy hinted he was working on a series he previously did work for before and Joshua Seth mentioned on his podcast he got VA work he was pretty excited for. Dare I hope it’s a miracle, 2023 dub of Digimon Our War Game/Adventure Prequel Movie?
I assume its adventure 02 on blu ray (hopefully it does well enough for tamers to get a blu release)

Back
Top Bottom