• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Do you have audio editing experience and want to help out with the Famiboards Discussion Club Podcast? If so, we're looking for help and would love to have you on the team! Just let us know in the Podcast Thread if you are interested!

Discussion 2nd anniversary of Spirit Phone, Lemon Demon's 2016 album

Raccoon

Fox Brigade
Pronouns
He/Him
On February 29, 2016, Neil Cicierega released his seventh album under the Lemon Demon name. Called Spirit Phone, the album is a loose concept album. Roughly the first half is comprised of songs about various paranormal beliefs and urban legends, both real and imagined, while the latter half depicts the trappings of capitalism and toxic masculinity.

If you'd like to read the thoughts of a bright-eyed dork so eager to write a sufficiently effusive post about his favorite album at the time that he lists every electronic musician he's aware of for some reason, check out the Era thread I posted for the first anniversary.

Last edited:
Took me a while to get it.

I'm way more a Neil Cicierega fan than a Lemon Demon fan (Mouth MoodsšŸ’œ) , but Touch-Tone Telephone is a really great song. The "Super-Sargasso Sea" part goes so hard, and also taught me what that was.

Back
Top Bottom