• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Official Tweet 2013 Kickstarter Game, Cryamore, Getting Rebooted

ILikeFeet

Warpstar Knight

yea, if you were one of the people who kicked in for this on either Wii U, PS3, 360, PC, Android, IOS, Ouya, Windows, Mac, and Linux, it's still coming. to be fair, the developer sounded like he went through a really rough time, so it's always good to see someone get back into the groove

A.N.N.E. also got rebooted in a similar way (it was canned due to dev burnout only recently too).

Wow, this is a name I haven't heard in a while. It's this and... Radio the Universe as kickstarter projects that have held on for a good long while now?

Jesus this game started the KS as I was leaving middle school… I have long graduated from college.

Isn’t this the same one where they ghosted backers for years, they rightfully demanded refunds, then earlier this year the dev went poor me and made a dramatic post about how he was disconnecting from social media? And then they said they’d roll out refunds monthly, only to not do so?

This whole project seems to be a complete mess at this point so I’ll believe it when I see it

Back
Top Bottom