• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Zippo’s Latest Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that Zippo guy is at it again with a lot on his mind

In his latest two blog posts, he claims the following

1. Princess Peach Showtime is being made by EPD 8

2. The next Donkey Kong game is a Switch 2 exclusive

3. New 3D Mario is coming next year on the Switch 2 and will be open world and not a sequel to Odyssey
Can any of you leakers out there back up anything he’s saying? Or is it just the usual mix of nonsense and educated guesses?

In case you wanted to read it:

Well we know how this topic is gonna go lol. EPD making PPS was speculated as one of the possible teams making the game.

I forgot how reliable Zippo is but what ever the case these seem like logical guesses. Bowser's Fury gives me the sense that it was prototyping the next Mario to be an open world. The next main line DK being Switch 2 exclusive seems right at this point with it being so late in the Switch's life. As for Show Time, I can never remember what Nintendo's EPD teams are called or what they do so why not EPD8?

I hope there’s not another Odyssey.

Good game but too much collecting and not in the best way.
I agree there was too much collecting but the main concepts of Odyssey-traveling to very different lands and capturing creatures with Cappy-is awesome

I hope that even if it is an open world game and not a true sequel that Cappy will return

We are not hosting threads about Zippo on Famiboards given the relationship he has with our community. Additionally as well, we are not interested in having threads about specific insiders hits and misses in general to begin with. -xghost777, Josh5890, MondoMega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom