• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club You're delusional. Divine entity?! The Conduit is nothing more than a meta-universe manifold!

?

• Total voters

Hero of Hyrule

Frieren the Slayer
Pronouns
He/Him
We humans are fools. We've ravaged the planet... We are on the verge of burning even the skies above. But the Conduit...could transform us into something so much more! This is the birth of a brand-new universe!

91rVP0JohIS._SY445_.jpg

I assume the poll is a quiz about which game the quote is from, in which case I definitely answered correctly

However, if the poll is asking which one is my favorite...... hmmmm

It's not.

At least I don't know if it is, I'm only 2 chapters in myself lol. I just like the quote (which is from 2).
Oh no I do not remember that quote from 2 at all. I think I only played it once. My apologies, everyone making garbage galaxy threads about XB3 battle quotes on here made me assume this was from later in the game. I'm only on chapter 3 myself.

Oh no I do not remember that quote from 2 at all. I think I only played it once. My apologies, everyone making garbage galaxy threads about XB3 battle quotes on here made me assume this was from later in the game. I'm only on chapter 3 myself.
No worries haha. I don't want to inadvertently spoil anyone either, so I do empathize with your response ☺️

Back
Top Bottom